Important Safety Information
Prior to use, please consult the product label for complete instructions.
MILK: DO NOT USE on sheep that are producing or may in the future produce milk that may be used or processed for human consumption.
WOOL: DO NOT USE less than 3 months before shearing or fibre collection.
Use of this product may result in wool residues that may not comply with European Union environmental quality standards. Wool treated with this product may contain detectable residues; adequate treatement records should be kept and made available, if requested by wool buyers.
MEAT: DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption.
Export Slaughter Interval
Long wool: DO NOT USE less than 60 days before slaughter for export.
6 weeks wool or less: DO NOT USE less than 120 days before slaughter for export.
Directions For Use
DO NOT dilute.
DO NOT mix with any other product.
1. Use only a spray-on applicator gun recommended by Elanco.
2. Ensure the applicator gun is clean.
3. Calibrate applicator gun using an accurate volume measure.
4. Ensure all areas to be protected are treated.
5. When preventing body strike ensure bands overlap along the midline (Diagram 1).
6. When protecting mulesing wound from fly strike, take special care to treat the wound and the surrounding 25 mm of wool (Diagram 2).
7. When protecting marking wounds from fly strike, take special care to treat the wound and surrounding wool (Diagram 3).
8. This product is not recommended for treating existing strikes. Use a product registered as a dressing for existing strikes (e.g. Extinosad™ Aerosol, Extinosad™ Eliminator).
9. Heavy rain following the application of this product could diminish the period of protection.
10. CLiK™ Spray-On contains a scourable colouring agent for easy band identification.
11. Withholding periods must be observed following application of CLiK™ Spray-On for any purpose including after mulesing and/or marking as finite residues will occur.
Use only an Elanco approved applicator. DO NOT USE any other applicator.
1. 15 mL CLiK™ Applicator fitted with a fan spray nozzle for sheep > 50kg.
2. 10 mL CLiK™ Applicator fitted with a fan spray nozzle for sheep ≤ 50kg, and for mulesing and marking application.
3. 30 mL Genesis Power Doser™ fitted with a fan spray nozzle.
A fan spray nozzle must be used to ensure that all areas of the sheep prone to flystrike are protected. After use wash with warm, soapy water and rinse with clean water.